Lesnes Abbey Woods Welcomes Back its Volunteers
We are very pleased to announce that Garden volunteering resumes on Tuesday 4th May followed by Nature Conservation volunteering on Wednesday 5th May. The meeting point is by the cherry trees to the north of the Lodge at 10am.
Measures to mitigate against Covid-19 include the following:
- Sessions will be limited to 15 individuals
- Volunteers must fall into a category of someone who can volunteer. This means that you are well and that nobody in your household has symptoms of Covid-19, for example a cough or high temperature, you are not pregnant; you have not been told to self-isolate by NHS track and trace; you are not considered clinically extremely vulnerable.
- Volunteers are encouraged to avoid public transport if possible and wear a face covering if this is not possible.
- Volunteers need to follow social distancing guidelines as recommended by the Government.
- Volunteers will need to provide their own work gloves, food, and drink.
- Other than the public toilets there will be no access to the Lodge.
Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.